Fuck being a waiter at the Ivy with a screenplay in your locker! The real way to meet celebrities these days is to become an international Hacktivist and chill in diplomatic asylum for a few years. Case in point: Lady Gaga visited Julian Assange—who counts Oliver Stone and Michael Moore among his most vocal Hollywood…
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were spotted nuzzling on the set of her movie, On The Road, being filmed in Montreal (?!?).
- Well shit. Love her or hate her, you cannot deny that Megan Fox looks amazing and happy in her beachy, pretty wedding pictures.
- Katy Perry has posed topless for Esquire UK.
- Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are allegedly on a break. When asked how wedding plans are going yesterday, Rachel said, "No, no plans," and pointed to her ring-less hand adding, "No nothing."
- Miley Cyrus, 17, is getting her own place.
- Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer are reportedly no longer talking after Aniston admitted while on The Late Show with David Letterman that she didn't know who Schwimmer's fiance was:
- "She's not involved in this collection," said Ungaro owner Asim Abdullah just before his show commenced this afternoon, Paris time. He was referring, of course, to "artistic adviser" Lindsay Lohan, whose future at Ungaro had long been in doubt. [WWD]
- Some of Alexander McQueen's friends say that his suicide was not entirely unexpected. A few days before the death of his mother, he declared in a meeting that he "wasn't interested in making fashion anymore, that he hated it." [ToL]
- How do we feel about the fact that Miley Cyrus dressed as Julia Roberts' Pretty Woman hooker-with-a-heart-of-gold character for an '80s party to celebrate her 17th birthday Wednesday night? [Page Six]
- Lindsay Lohan is on the cover of Elle UK — the shoot where jewelry went missing! — and here's what Editor-in-Chief Lorraine Candy writes in her Editor's letter: