Tuck it away between McGriddles and that guy whose only dream in life is to be a human maxi pad in the Apocalypse Already Happened, We Just Missed It File: I have seen Patricia "Tan Mom" Krentcil's rap video, and it's AWFUL, but so awful that it's basically the 2013 version of "the Entertainment" from Infinite Jest.…
- Hef proposed to Crystal Harris with a ring in a Little Mermaid music box.
- In a totally predicable career move, Kim Kardashian has started recording an album. It seems Kim wants to be a pop star, thus proving that she has talent for something other than making sexyface and gabbing about her family.
When the geese head south, the stars head north: to Canada, for the Toronto Film Festival.
- In the new Entertainment Weekly, Angelina Jolie says of taking Tom Cruise's role in Salt, "Hopefully we've succeeded in making her more emotionally complex and physically meaner. We expect different things from men and from women, both emotionally and physically...
- Today on Howard Stern's radio show Ryan Phillippe said, "I've been dumped on in the press for relationship stuff since Reese Witherspoon and I divorced. I'm tired of getting shit on, I don't feel like I deserve it..."
- Lady Gaga says she's decided "to be single at this point in my life because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. And you know what? It's OK. Even Lady Gaga can be celibate."
- In a lengthy interview with The Sun, Lindsay Lohan discusses her drug abuse history, saying her father talking to the press made her hit "rock bottom" and, "I tried to mask my problems with alcohol, cocaine and mind-altering substances."
- While performing stand-up in New York on August 5, Rosie O'Donnell started talking about her stint on The View, which she referred to as The Screw You, and called Elisabeth Hasselbeck "Elisabeth Half-a-brain." But Rosie wasn't done!
- Forbes compiled a list of high-earning celebrities under 30, and Beyoncé is at number one: She brought home an estimated $87 million over the last year, which buys a lot of leotards. [Mirror]
- Reese Witherspoon is "a little strict" about her kids' Christmas presents, in order to ensure that they won't grow up super-spoiled. "I think kids do best when they only have a couple of things that they really enjoy," Witherspoon says, "I try and stay away from the gluttony of things. They don't appreciate it as…
Last night in New York, GQ hosted a screening of Kimberly Peirce's upcoming film on the involuntary extension of American soldiers' tours in Iraq Stop-Loss. Sure, the film's lead Ryan Philippe, left, turned up looking less douchey than usual, but the rest of the outfits were all over the place. While the models (Irina…
[Toronto, Canada; February 25. Image via INFDaily.com]
- Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn are divorcing. Which is heartbreaking. We just don't want to think of Princess Buttercup feeling sad. [People]
- Jessica Alba and baby daddy Cash Warren are making it legal and have announced their engagement. Honestly, does anyone care? [USA Today]
- Poor Amy Winehouse: Has to go to court…