Angelina Jolie received a special award at the Sarajevo Film Festival on Saturday. The audience gave her a standing ovation; she said, "I will start crying if you don't stop." Apparently she had tears in her eyes as she waited for the clapping to die down, and her voice broke when she said, "I told Brad in the car I…
You thought royal mania had died down. You thought wrong. Apparently Prince Harry calls Pippa Middleton "Foxy Filly." Scintillating. All this and more will be revealed in a TV special called Crazy About Pippa, which airs next week on TLC. You know, the freakshow network. As one reporter points out: "Since Pippa…
Those of you looking to start your Sunday with a renewal of faith in your god or the universe or whatever, you shall not be disappointed. Chuckles opened his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth: Defeat is Not an Option" tour in Detroit last night, and it was a bomb greater than all other bombs combined. Though Sheen hit the…
- Angelina Jolie is busy shooting her film about the Bosnian war, but has taken a moment to speak out about the plot of the script she wrote.
Who knew suffering from severe blood loss could be so fun?
- Britney Spears is facing allegations that she abused her two young sons.
- Mad Men star January Jones allegedly crashed her Range Rover into three parked cars and then left the scene.
- Lindsay Lohan is suing E-Trade for creating a commercial in which a boyfriend-stealing, "milk-aholic" baby is named Lindsay. Here's the thing about LL's lawsuit:
- One of Jessica Simpson's "friends" claims she's at her lowest point ever after losing her dog because, "Daisy was her baby... It's going to put her into a tailspin. It will put her into the worst place ever."
Please welcome guest blogger Lesley Arfin, who will be doing much of our fashion coverage this week. Her first assignment? The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, in which she is thrown into the lion's den that is country "couture".