- Nicole Kidman to British GQ: "I've explored obsession. I've explored loss and love in terms of being in a grief-stricken place, I've explored strange sexual fetish stuff…"
- Jon Gosselin is demanding TLC stop filming Jon and Kate. He posted a sign on his gate reading, "NOTICE: NO FILM CREW OR PRODUCTION STAFF FROM TLC IS PERMITTED ON THIS PROPERTY UNDER PENELTY [sic] OF TRESPASS. JOHNATHON [sic] GOSSELIN"
This week's multimedia compilation of pop culture crap features a sneak preview of Oprah's interview with Whitney Houston, plus Ryan Jenkins' sister, pure glamour, and Hailey Glassman blurred out of an episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8.
- Carrie Prejean is suing Miss California USA officials, saying that, by firing her, they're guilty of religious discrimination, defamation, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. She claims officials tried to get her fired by asking her to pose for Playboy.
- Guess what? Lindsay Lohan borrowed $2 million worth of jewels from Beverly Hills store XIV Karats and never returned them.
- Jessica Biel is "the most dangerous celebrity to search in cyberspace," according to security software firm McAfee.
- Lady Gaga was booed by her British fans yesterday after showing up 20 minutes late to her performance and then having to cut her set short as a result. Maybe they were just saying boo-urns? [TheSun]
- Lindsay Lohan left her phone in a New York deli. When she came back to retrieve it an employee wanted to check the security tape to make sure it was hers, which made Linds freak out and call the cops.