Yesterday in London, the Brit Awards were presented at the O2 Arena. Critics found the show bland and boring, but there were a few exciting ensembles on the red carpet.
Writing this makes me feel like it's one of the Groundhog Day scenes where Bill Murray wakes up, yet again, to the clock radio playing "I Got You Babe," but Lindsay Lohan got arrested early this morning for smacking a dude with her car on the way into the parking lot of a club in New York's Meatpacking District.…
At the BET awards last night, Bey, Jay, 'Ye and something called a Kim Kardashian sat together in a royal enclave and the photos of this momentous event have already been analyzed until the end of time. Beyoncé and Kim, who sat on the outside of their respective men, "made no effort to stretch across to chinwag." Kim…
- Us implies that because Nonni's pushing 40, time's running out.
- So. Everything Joaquin Phoenix has been doing for the last two years has been "performance art."
- Uh-oh. Lady Gaga's boyfriend is still seeing his other girlfriend.
- Angelina Jolie continues to get asked about Shiloh, but patiently schools fools who think she's forcing the little girl to be a boy. Today she says:
- Lindsay Lohan has hired famed attorney Robert Shapiro to represent her, but it doesn't look like Shapiro is interested in getting Lohan out of her jail time:
- According to an unconfirmed report on an unreliable website and repeated by a newspaper, Beyoncé is pregnant.
- Jon Paul Buchmeyer, who worked as a publicist for Tyra Banks during her Inside Out book tour, has spilled some secrets about the Smize Queen in his new memoir:
- Is Sean Penn the unofficial liaison between Barack Obama and Hugo Chavez? Penn visited Chavez in Caracas on Wednesday and apparently the Venezuelan president told him:
- Michelle Obama and "first tweens" Malia and Sasha skipped the health care talk President Obama gave on ABC last night and went to a Beyoncé concert instead.
- Instead of appearing at the Grammy Awards, Chris Brown - seen at left with Rihanna at a pre-Grammy party - was arrested for a felony battery.