Yesterday in London, the Brit Awards were presented at the O2 Arena. Critics found the show bland and boring, but there were a few exciting ensembles on the red carpet.
At the BET awards last night, Bey, Jay, 'Ye and something called a Kim Kardashian sat together in a royal enclave and the photos of this momentous event have already been analyzed until the end of time. Beyoncé and Kim, who sat on the outside of their respective men, "made no effort to stretch across to chinwag." Kim…
- Us implies that because Nonni's pushing 40, time's running out.
- Uh-oh. Lady Gaga's boyfriend is still seeing his other girlfriend.
- Angelina Jolie continues to get asked about Shiloh, but patiently schools fools who think she's forcing the little girl to be a boy. Today she says:
- Lindsay Lohan has hired famed attorney Robert Shapiro to represent her, but it doesn't look like Shapiro is interested in getting Lohan out of her jail time:
- According to an unconfirmed report on an unreliable website and repeated by a newspaper, Beyoncé is pregnant.
- Is Sean Penn the unofficial liaison between Barack Obama and Hugo Chavez? Penn visited Chavez in Caracas on Wednesday and apparently the Venezuelan president told him:
- Michelle Obama and "first tweens" Malia and Sasha skipped the health care talk President Obama gave on ABC last night and went to a Beyoncé concert instead.
- Britney was at a middle school in The Bronx yesterday to present a $10,000 check for the music program. The donation came from Elizabeth Arden, which is behind Brit's fragrances, Believe, Fantasy and Curious. [People]
- Hey, guess who has another perfume coming out in December? [ONTD]
- So yesterday we read that Britney…
Kerstin Fritzl, whom the press is calling "Cellar Girl", has woken from her medically induced coma. The 19-year-old was unconscious and critically ill when she was admitted to the hospital in April — having spent her whole life in the basement of her grandfather/father, Josef Fritzl. According to the Daily Mail,…
It's interesting to think what Simon Cowell would have made of Britney Spears, if instead of her being a child-star/teen pop sensation/bloodied piece of roadkill, she'd emerged as an adult contestant on American Idol. We think she'd have made it to the final, but been booted off early on for having no soul. Much like…
60 SILK CUT!
20 RED BULLS!