After an absence, Page Six gossip columnist Richard Johnson is back at the New York Post, and his most recent column is about Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight, the Cleveland kidnapping survivors. But wait, you say. There's no gossip there, that's a news story. Not in Richard Johnson's world. »
- We admitted to wasting our money on rampant Von Douchebaggery.
- Jennifer invested her booty in a pole dancing class.
- She should have taken lessons from nascent skank, 9-year-old Kylie Kardashian.
- We questioned Oprah's involvement with alleged puree plagiarist Jessica Seinfeld.
- We thought that Page Six should…
Last night, MSNBC's Keith Olbermann-helmed Countdown news program crowned New York Post "Page Six" editor Richard Johnson "The Worst Person In The World" for his appalling comment in which he implied that he and the male members of his staff would gang-rape Vanessa Grigoriadis for printing a less than flattering remark… »