Remember back in 2009 when people across the nation were glued to their TV screens because they thought a little boy (named Falcon) had flown away in a tin foil balloon and everybody just had to see whether or not he fell out of it? Of course, it turned out that the whole thing was a hoax set up by the boy's father…
- Though Mo'Nique gave Oprah Winfrey permission to interview her brother Gerald, who molested her, she isn't happy about how Monday's interview went down. She feels, "Her brother lied and that it was not sympathetic enough towards her," says a source.
- In what TMZ is billing as the "Decline of Western Civilization," Khloe Kardashian toured the White House and met President Obama today.
For his first interview since pleading guilty to a felony count of attempting to influence a public servant, Richard Heene kept up with the histrionics as he insisted—through tears—to Larry King that he and his wife are innocent.
- In an interview with the German magazine Das Neue Angelina Jolie said, "I doubt that fidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship. It's worse to leave your partner and talk badly about him afterwards..."
- Jennifer Hudson may be pregnant again, only four months after her son was born. "Jennifer was in total shock when she found out she was having another baby," says a "friend," who claims she found out on December 10.
- According to documents filed by the FBI and U.S. Attorney's office today, an acquaintance of Cindy Crawford's former nanny threatened to sell a picture of her 7-year-old daughter bound to a chair in revealing clothing.
Fame-hungry parents Richard and Mayumi Heene will plead guilty to charges resulting from the "balloon boy" hoax. Although they could potentially receive jail time, the prosecutor has recommended probation. [CNN]
- Has Lindsay Lohan turned over a new leaf? She says she's "going to India soon, before Thanksgiving hopefully," to film a BBC documentary on the trafficking of women and children.
- Kate Gosselin says her kids have been misbehaving lately and, "I'm trying to give them the grace to see, if they're acting out of line, I'm trying to look deeper into why that is, why the kids are acting out..."