- Someone claiming he co-starred with Corey Haim in the 1985 NBC Movie of the Week A Time To Live is selling Corey's belongings, including gym shorts and t-shirts, on eBay because the Haim family can't afford the funeral.
- Oh, snap: Heidi Montag says: "No longer is my husband the face of my business or managing my career."
- Lily Allen was performing in Helsinki, Finland when she burst into tears. Before the show, she Tweeted:
- So many questions about John Travolta's late son: Could Jett have been saved? Was he autistic? Is Scientology to blame? [Mirror]
- Good Morning, you have new president. His name is Barack Obama. No, he cannot start today. But soon. And he says: "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of…
Last night in New York, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducted its latest members — and Madonna officially became a legend, bitches! But some of our other all-time favorite musicians were there last night, as both honorees and performers: Iggy Pop, Patti LaBelle, Leonard Cohen, John Mellencamp, Lou Reed, Joan Jett,…