- Last summer, psychic James Van Praagh appeared on The View, and reportedly told Barbara Walters there was an issue with her blood. Barbara said later, "I'm skeptical and Mr. Van Praagh knows it," but now she's having heart surgery.
- In the new issue of U.K. Harper's Bazaar, Megan Fox announces, "I've only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian [Austin Green]," not that it's any of our business.
- For the past week Casey Johnson's dogs have been living at Tila Tequila's house. The Johnson family sent Bijou Phillips and Nicky Hilton to retrieve them today, but Tila refused to give them up and now she's called the cops.
- Though Casey Johnson was known to have a drug problem, law enforcement sources say she may have died from not taking her diabetes medication.
- Elin Nordgren isn't leaving Tiger Woods, but she is revising their prenup. A source claims she's "being paid a hefty seven-figure amount - immediately transferred into an account she alone controls - to stick with her husband."
- Here's the first picture of Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick with their new twins, Marion and Tabitha Broderick. Big brother James, are you ready for double trouble? [TMZ]
- Miley Cyrus was photographed wearing a bikini in the Bahamas; the 16-year-old Tweeted a joke about her "jiggling thighs," but then went off on critics who called her fat:
- Rihanna has a new song, with guest vocals by Lady GaGa, titled Silly Boy. Kanye West posted it online, and the lyrics are:
- As you'll recall, Shia LaBeouf injured his hand in a car crash in July 2008. He says: "I'll never be back to 100 percent or have full recovery." And:
- Samantha Ronson's family is seeking a restraining order against Lindsay Lohan, and confirming some of the troubling rumors about Lindsay's habits.