Welcome to our brand spankin’ new apparel round-up. It’s a one-stop shop for flashsales, deals, promo codes and (god forbid) even rebates. Here you’ll find the Internet’s best offers on everything from Chelsea Boots to charm bracelets, curated and judged.
Today as part of New York Fashion Week, Rebecca Minkoff sent her spring/summer 2014 collection down a runway at Lincoln Center, and the clothes were cheerful, bright, graphic, breezy and fun. Janelle Monae provided the tunes!
- TheGloss's Jennifer Wright: "I genuinely believe that one day Tavi will be the editor of Vogue." [NYPost]
- "Sources" are saying that Kimora Lee Simmons didn't leave Baby Phat, the fashion line she founded — she was fired. Allegedly, she was kicked out for being too spendthrift. For example: "It costs thousands of dollars to airbrush her."
- Sarah Palin: "I'm back to wearing my own clothes from my favorite consignment shop in Anchorage, Alaska." The store's name? Out of the Closet. [L.A. Times]
- Oy. Celebrity stylist Philip Bloch christens Michelle Obama "Blackie O." [NY Mag]
- Michelle's J.Crew bump continues to push the company - because of course if you…