Wow, okay. Wow. Once in a long while a story comes along that makes all this dirt-baggin' worth it. Specifically, for me, it happens when totally rando celebrities get mad at each other over mundane shit and I get to imagine them sitting in a room and yelling at each other. The best!!! Case in point: Rebecca Gayheart…
- Oh, snap: Heidi Montag says: "No longer is my husband the face of my business or managing my career."
- This report claims that when Vanessa Paradis found out that her partner of 12 years, Johnny Depp, was supposed to shoot passionate love scenes with Angelina Jolie in The Tourist, she "ordered" him to quit the project.
It is a truth universally acknowledged that the most bloated, hackneyed, absurd ensemble films often result, for the same reasons, in the best premieres. Garner, Alba, Biel, Cooper, Hathaway, Beauvais, Roberts. The Valentine's Day premiere, at least, is worth seeing.
- Justin Timberlake and Rihanna reportedly hooked up after the VMAs and they've "been seeing each other for the past few weeks," says a source, "He is really into her and it's only a matter of time before he dumps Jessica".
- One of Jessica Simpson's "friends" claims she's at her lowest point ever after losing her dog because, "Daisy was her baby... It's going to put her into a tailspin. It will put her into the worst place ever."
- Emma Watson has arrived at Brown University… And so have the paparazzi:
- Lady Gaga on those nasty hermaphrodite rumors:
- The L.A. County Coroner has ruled that Michael Jackson's death was a homicide caused by a mixture of the anesthetic propofol and the anti-anxiety drug lorazepam, but MJ had many other drugs running through his system when he died.
- Jessica Biel is "the most dangerous celebrity to search in cyberspace," according to security software firm McAfee.
- Nene of Real Housewives Of Atlanta has written an autobiography called Never Make The Same Mistake Twice. She gets real snippy about her "friend" Kim Zolciak, saying: