Re-watch your VHS of the Oscar-winning Julia Stiles rom-com The Prince And Me, because Prince Harry is on our shores and hearts are motherfucking AFLUTTER. Michelle Obama and Jill Biden surprised their guests at a White House Mother's Day ceremony when the Royal Ginger Apparated in front of the crowd.
After an adolescence spent singing Toby Keith covers at block parties and anxiously folding over the waistband of her Soffe shorts in the mirror every morning before school, just wishing she could wake up and be somebody, poor 20-year-old Georgia ingenue Summer Cunningham's big break on American Idol was…
The plot thickens: pastry-breasted recent divorceé Katy Perry has invited her friend Robert Pattinson, cuckold, to "take a break" with her. A source says, "Katy has been a rock for Rob. She has reassured him she is very much there for him just as he was for her when she split from Russell." Reportedly Kristen Stewart…
You have doubtlessly shed a bitter tear over professional fishmouth Steven Tyler's departure from his post as an American Idol judge. Said Tyler in what could loosely be called a statement: "After some long…hard…thoughts…I've decided it's time for me to let go of my mistress 'American Idol' before she boils my…
ADELE, YOU SLY DOG. As it turns out, the old "sitcom star sits on the couch with a pillow over her stomach for the entire season because she's supposed to be an unlucky-in-love Single Woman Lawyer and they didn't feel like writing a pregnancy into the script" works occasionally! Although the singer announced her …
Today in Tweet Beat, Perez Hilton releases a video after deciding that he needs to be nicer (or that he needs some more publicity), Randy Jackson hates Oprah, and Ramona Singer is finally releasing her own brand of Pinot Grigio.
- Katy Perry, who grew up with a Christian minister father and sings about melting popsicles, tells Rolling Stone: "Speaking in tongues is as normal to me as 'Pass the salt.' It's a secret, direct prayer language to God." And:
- Oh, dear. Bristol Palin has reportedly called off her engagement to Levi Johnston:
- Naomi Campbell's driver says she hit him from behind and his head struck the steering wheel while they were on the road in Manhattan. When he pulled over, Naomi bolted from the SUV and police are still looking for her.
- Mischa Barton has been filming a guest spot as a hooker on Law & Order: SVU, and a source says her one scene took 10 hours.
Today in Tweet Beat, Randy Jackson says it was too soon after MJ's death to film a reality show, Michael Lohan is still talking shit on his ex, and Suze Orman gives car-purchasing advice.
- A Swiss tribunal is expected to rule on Roman Polanski's appeal to be freed from jail by the end of the week. Polanski's lawyer says he would be willing to stay under house arrest at his Swiss villa if released.
- This morning Lindsay Lohan posted an incoherent rant about Samantha Ronson on Twitter. She writes: "can you make an attempt to not ruin ANYTHI...zG positive that i have FINALLY deserved just to cry myself to sleep with your cheats, errors..."