- Earlier today, it was reported that Tony Parker had filed for divorce from Eva Longoria Parker in Texas. Her rep says the story "is 100% false," but she canceled an upcoming TV appearance with Anderson Cooper, so obviously something's up.
- Apparently, Sandra Bullock isn't just good at hiding babies. She filed for divorce in Texas on April 23, but managed to keep the documents out of tabloid reporters' hands with an ingenious trick — she only used her initials.
- Today on Howard Stern's radio show Ryan Phillippe said, "I've been dumped on in the press for relationship stuff since Reese Witherspoon and I divorced. I'm tired of getting shit on, I don't feel like I deserve it..."
- Angelina Jolie and her brother James Haven posted a video tribute to their mother, Marcheline Bertrand, on YouTube earlier today. It features home movies of Angelina filmed when she was 6-years-old.
- Courtney Love, who recently lost custody of Frances Bean Cobain, posted two incoherent rants on her Facebook page today, bashing Kurt Cobain's family and her 17-year-old daughter. She says Frances "was deceptive she lied and shes lying to herself."
- Last week Lindsay Lohan ran when her ex Courtenay Semel confronted her about rehab. At a party this weekend her friends tried again, but Lindsay, "kept moving from room to room... She was clearly hyped-up on more than just booze."
- Kate Gosselin says her kids have been misbehaving lately and, "I'm trying to give them the grace to see, if they're acting out of line, I'm trying to look deeper into why that is, why the kids are acting out..."