Queen of Controversy M.I.A. is currently embroiled in a vicious custody battle over her 4-year-old son, Ikhyd Edgar Arular Bronfman, with her estranged ex-fiancé Benjamin Bronfman, the environmentalist son of Seagram heir Edgar Bronfman Jr. (and part of the younger generation of almost-too-cool dilettante-ish… »
- Tabloid reporters have been harassing Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr about when they'd get married for years, and today his rep confirmed that they're engaged. »
- It's Flo versus Clo! Florence Henderson has been watching Cloris Leachman on Dancing With The Stars and says: "I hope the audience doesn’t think all older people act like her. I love Cloris, but sometimes she acts like she’s not all there, or she’s wandering around the ballroom acting silly." Flo also says Leachman… »
- Ellen DeGeneres has come out against Proposition 8 on her blog. She says: "It's called, 'The California Marriage Protection Act' — but don't let the name fool you. It's not protecting anyone's marriage. Not yours. Not mine." She continues: "Please VOTE NO on Proposition 8. And now that you're informed, spread the… »
- The FBI has "recovered" jewelry given to Anne Hathaway by Raffaello Follieri. Meaning she gave it up. Two Rolex watches, rings, necklaces, and bracelets. There is no value given yet but every time the paperwork says "clear stones" you can bet that they're talking about diamonds. Sigh. [The Smoking Gun]
- Rosie… »
- Christian Bale's "assault" against his mother is part of a long-simmering feud. Apparently Christian's been estranged from his mother and sister, Jenny and Sharon Bale, since he sided with his father when his parents divorced in the early '90s. Christian "reluctantly" agreed to meet with them at his London hotel… »
- You sent us your prom pictures! There were many a mullet. We bet that one of you slept with your mulleted prom dates in the back of a Trans Am.
- Judge Judy will always be our superhero.
- We met a profesh douche named Dmitri.
- Anne Hathaway's No goodnick (now ex) boyfriend Raffaello Follieri turned out to be a total… »
It occurred to me at a party last night that you could be heading into some serious social occasions this weekend without a full grasp of how fucking awesome Anne Hathaway's ex-boyfriend is, and I can't let that happen because it is the feelgood story of the summer because it's literally impossible not to come away… »
Kanye West is super pissed that people are criticizing him for hitting the stage at Bonnaroo two hours late. Kanye has taken to his blog to bitch and moan, even though he didn't start performing until 4:45 am. "This is the most offended I've ever been... this is the maddest I ever will be. I'm typing so fucking hard I… »
Your "friends" are probably telling you not to read the indictment. (You know what indictment! The one charging your Ponzi sheming ex, Raffaello Follieri. Look, only 18 pages. It's not a script) And let me tell you something, Anne, and this is beside the point, but those same fucking friends avoiding the topic,… »
Uh-oh! Did Anne Hathaway dump her boyfriend just in time? Raffaello Follieri has been arrested on wire fraud conspiracy and money laundering charges. Federal crimes, people! • Britney might be on her way to court right now to see about getting overnight visits with her kids. She's shown vast improvement, don't you… »
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and all of their kids have hit the French Riviera. They're staying in a villa owned by Microsoft's Paul Allen that has breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea. A source says: "They love France and will now be here until after the babies are born and Angie is looking at Marseille… »
Has Anne Hathaway finally dumped her extravagantly shady boyfriend Rafaello Follieri? (You'll recall she said his charity work was an aphrodisiac, but then it turned out all charity for him began at his $40,000-a-month penthome, and then maybe he cheated on her or maybe Ron Burkle just made that up because he was mad… »
Remember Ann Hathaway's Italian Vatican-certified "I get wet just thinking about his charity work" boyfriend, Raffaello Follieri? You always knew he was a piece of shit. (Seriously, like Anne Hathaway is really a discriminating judge of character.) So today the WSJ's John Emshwiller, the original exposer of the full… »