On the most recent episode of her show The Millionaire Matchmaker, Patti Stanger helped music manager Steve Lobel find love. Steve Lobel works with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. You know what happened next.
Nary a day goes by when TMZ doesn't say something absurd and offensive, but today the site went too far even for its own commenters when it picked through the baby registry of Rachel Uchitel, who just announced she's pregnant. The teenage boys who run the site found the items she requested outrageously expensive, such…
Rachel Uchitel's latest incarnation, after Tiger Woods mistress and brief Celebrity Rehab star: private detective. She tells the NY Post she will not be tracking down cheating husbands, but rather, "I want to solve cases for the underdog, for people who don't have a voice." Also, she might call her firm Puma PI —…
A lot happened in 2010: earthquakes, oil spills, DADT. Yet, to some, this was "the year of the mistress."
- When Hello asked about Isabella and Connor, the two children Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise adopted, she said, "I'd love them to live with us, but what can you do?"
Apparently the photographer was trying to get shots of Julia and her kids. And that does not fly. You're liable to hear things like "You get the f*ck out of my face.. do you understand me?" For instance.
- At the Betty Ford Center, LiLo's also getting treatment for her Twitter addiction. Cutting her off from technology "allows her to concentrate on herself," says a source. [Page Six]
- A court hearing has been scheduled for tomorrow morning to determine whether or not Lindsay Lohan can leave rehab two months early, but sources say she's already signed discharge papers and will sneak out today to avoid a media frenzy.
- Spencer Pratt has contacted Vivid Entertainment about selling a sex tape featuring himself and Heidi Montag, which he says, "makes Kim Kardashian look like an amateur."
- Deryck Whibley of the band Sum 41, who some of you might recognize as Avril Lavigne's ex-husband, was attacked last night in Japan, according to his band mates:
- Michael Jackson's longtime dermatologist/friend Dr. Arnie Klein has been appointed to a position at the FDA. Now the man who advised MJ on what he should put in his face will help determine how injectables are used nation-wide.
- Paris Hilton is allegedly making the Nazi salute while wearing a military-style hat in a picture taken on a yacht in St. Tropez. She insists she's just dancing and scratching her nose.
- This morning, Radar posted a photo which was purportedly taken hours after Mel Gibson punched Oksana Grigorieva in the mouth. However, her dentist says the photo has been doctored, casting doubt onto her abuse claims.