A lot of personal finance advice tells you to negotiate for a lower price on everything from cars to rent. But this requires you to do two things that are kind of uncomfortable in American society: talk about money, and try to get someone to do you a favor. Here's how to make the whole thing less painful.
- Early on Monday morning, Rihanna was celebrating the Saints' Super Bowl win at a Miami club with Kim Kardashian and Timbaland, when a partygoer chucked a champagne bottle at their table from the balcony above and almost hit her.
- Sarah Jessica Parker talked to Access Hollywood about her new twin girls. She's mad about how the media is hounding her surrogate, and explains that she turned to surrogacy many disappointments trying to conceive.
- Rihanna has a new song, with guest vocals by Lady GaGa, titled Silly Boy. Kanye West posted it online, and the lyrics are:
- Oprah! In final talks! To be on 30 Rock! She'll play herself in scenes with Tina Fey's character Liz Lemon. Will Arnett and Jennifer Aniston are also making appearances on the show this fall. The bad news? The season premiere doesn't air until October 30. [E!]
- Paris Hilton has "manipulated" the Toronto Film Festival…
A recent study published by the has found a price to put on adolescent angst. The study, which surveyed teens with acne issues, reveals that they would pay about $275 to have never had acne, $100 to be 100% acne-free, $10 for 50% clearing of acne, and absolutely nothing for clear skin accompanied by scarring. ( of…