There have been seven divorces that have occurred on The Real Housewives franchise in the five years since its premiere. The most recent casualty of this "divorce curse," Vicki Gunvalson, blames reality TV for her marital troubles telling CNN recently, "We didn't have 90 percent of the problems that we have now and I…
- Sources say Michelle "Bombshell" McGee received $30,000 for her interview with In Touch about her alleged affair with Jesse James, and McGee's claim that she didn't know James was still married to Sandra Bullock is totally bogus.
- In Rolling Stone's upcoming Michael Jackson tribute issue, Brooke Shield reveals, "There were times when he would ask me to marry him..."
- Lindsay Lohan had a "meltdown" in a club in London, which involved saying:
- Is Britney being forced to tour? An insider says she's emotionally fragile, but her father insists the show must go on. The source claims:
We're not size queens or anything but the HBO comedy Hung—about a man (Thomas Jane) with a large penis—premieres in June, and it got us thinking about big penises, the ultimate status symbol for men*. After the jump, a list of famous ones.
- Ashton Kutcher elaborately pranked CNN and Ted Turner:
- Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson: Engaged??? Apparently she has a huge new rock on her finger. A source says, "He picked out the ring and went for the biggest one he could find. He was nervous about proposing but Kate was thrilled and the whole thing was really emotional." Guess Owen's rough times are over? [The Sun]
Lindsay Lohan was temporarily back on the sauce on New Year's Eve. Her lawyer told TMZ: "The good news was that Lindsay stopped herself that night, called her sponsor, and got herself immediately back on track...The most unfortunate part of this is that Lindsay has to share her 'one day at a time' with the entire…