There have been seven divorces that have occurred on The Real Housewives franchise in the five years since its premiere. The most recent casualty of this "divorce curse," Vicki Gunvalson, blames reality TV for her marital troubles telling CNN recently, "We didn't have 90 percent of the problems that we have now and I…
- Sources say Michelle "Bombshell" McGee received $30,000 for her interview with In Touch about her alleged affair with Jesse James, and McGee's claim that she didn't know James was still married to Sandra Bullock is totally bogus.
- There's a rumor that Sean Penn was thrown out of the Governor's Ball last night for punching Greg Shapiro, a Hurt Locker producer reportedly dating Robin Wright. Though there are numerous sources, gossips can't seem to get their stories straight:
- In what TMZ is billing as the "Decline of Western Civilization," Khloe Kardashian toured the White House and met President Obama today.
- Jennifer Lopez is suing her ex-husband Ojani Noa for $10 million and demanding he stop production of the film How I Married Jennifer Lopez, which includes video of the couple in "sexual situations" on their honeymoon.
- While performing stand-up in New York on August 5, Rosie O'Donnell started talking about her stint on The View, which she referred to as The Screw You, and called Elisabeth Hasselbeck "Elisabeth Half-a-brain." But Rosie wasn't done!
- Jude Law got someone pregnant, but not Rachel McAdams' sister Kayleen — her rep (she's a makeup artist) says "She has never even met him." [Star]
- So. The mother of Jude Law's unborn spawn is:
- Is Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's friendship in trouble? A source says:
- In Rolling Stone's upcoming Michael Jackson tribute issue, Brooke Shield reveals, "There were times when he would ask me to marry him..."
- Forbes compiled a list of high-earning celebrities under 30, and Beyoncé is at number one: She brought home an estimated $87 million over the last year, which buys a lot of leotards. [Mirror]
- Madonna has flown a nanny and a nurse to Malawi to look after Mercy while adoption papers and visas are being arranged. The deal's not done and the kid already has an entourage! [The Sun]
- Just what you always wanted: Heidi Montag has posed for the September issue of Playboy: