In today's Tweet Beat, Miley Cyrus has tweetblock and we're probably all better for it, Pete Wentz nails a source of common restaurant anxiety and Willow responds.
In today's Tweet Beat, Pete Wentz enjoyed Gravity, Khloe Kardashian (née Odom) is into #UnprettyMondays and Bette Midler is working on a conspiracy theory.
What happens when you're young, in love (with both your girlfriend and Adam Sandler movies), and have tons of connections just sitting around collecting dust? If you're Justin Bieber, you get private access to the Staples center just so you can watch epic tearjerker Titanic with your special lady friend.
Even before we read that the concept was netting its own TV show, we knew that today was all about amicable separation.
Today in Tweet Beat, Brody Dalle is expecting her second child with husband Josh Homme. Also, Cher, who is new to Twitter, is being confronted with "haters."
- While out celebrating during his stag party, Russell Brand decided it might be fun to crash a wedding, much to the happy couple's dismay.
- Lindsay Lohan had a surprise visitor in jail yesterday: ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson. Should we be hoping for a reunion? [NYDN]
- 36-year-old reality TV star/photographer Indrani, claims she's dating Lindsay Lohan. "I have never had a relationship with a woman before, but Lindsay is just somebody who I find fascinating, gorgeous and extremely smart, as well as super-hot," says Indrani.
Yes, it was on Friday, but we couldn't bear to not bring you to the 2010 Barnstable-Brown gala in Louisville, Kentucky, where the stars went on a (julep-fueled?) Derby fashion spree.
It is a tradition at the Kentucky Derby that all in attendance drink mint juleps and wear fairly ridiculous looking hats. This year was no exception:
Today in Tweet Beat, Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy are "grateful" but not dating, Diablo Cody is pregs, and Michael Jackson's dermatologist claims that MJ didn't like to shoot up.
- Lady Gaga explains she laid down on stage during a show because, "I'd rather die on stage than walk off the stage because I was going to pass out. I said, 'Lay down and sing those lyrics, you little bitch."
- In an exclusive interview with The Insider that airs tomorrow, Lindsay Lohan discusses her issues with her father and takes Niecy Nash on a tour of her messy house, revealing that she thinks she's a hoarder.