- Heidi Montag has filed for a legal separation from Spencer Pratt, citing "irreconcilable differences." Heidi is representing herself and accidentally went to the wrong courthouse this morning, but she did manage to tip-off the paparazzi without Spencer's help.
- Madonna and Jesus Luz are reportedly planning a "commitment ceremony" in front of a rabbi at the Kabbalah Center in New York. Oooh, and a source says:
- This report calls Jennifer Aniston "lovelorn" and "notoriously unlucky-in-love" but explains that she has "set her sights" on Gerard Butler, which is "cause for renewed optimism." What does all this really mean? It's simple:
- Cloris Leachman was booted off of Dancing With The Stars. "I'm not leaving," she said. "I'm going to get a pretty costume and be here next week. I'm going to sit over there. I can't go home. Are you serious? This is a joke." [UPI]
- Despite at first being told she was too old, Cloris might be Frau Blucher in Young…