When I received an email inviting me to a tasting event for the Season 13 of Top Chef, I was sitting on Copacabana beach in Rio de Janeiro. As I lounged in the sands of one of the most famous and beautiful pieces of land the Earth has to offer, all I could think about was how I was actually going to get to taste the…
Baby wipes enthusiast Terrence Howard was particularly sassy on last night's episode of Watch What Happens Live, where the Best Man Holiday star made super questionable claims about famous women hitting on him and talked major shit on how Robert Downey, Jr. screwed him out of the Iron Man sequels.
Last night at the 65th annual Emmy Awards, there were plenty of nice, safe, beautiful gowns… But the red carpet also saw a few ugly dresses and ill-conceived ensembles. Let's just jump right in, shall we?
That shot with Arianna Huffington — that's totally what we would do.
Last night in New York, Tyra Banks presented the Flawsome Ball, a gala benefiting the Tyra Banks TZONE at the Lower Eastside Girls Club. According to the official site, it's a "leadership development center" offering development workshops, mentoring and community-wide events, so that preteens and teens can build…
"I don't get up in the morning thinking, 'I'm an Indian' or 'I'm a woman' or 'I'm a person of color' or 'I'm this or I'm that.' I get up thinking, 'Alright, what can I do to accomplish what I find interesting in the world?' I never start from a place of my ethnicity or my gender, I start from a place of ambition and…
- Though she has acted alongside respected thespians such as Joaquin Phoenix, James Purefoy and Luke Wilson, working with a pachyderm for Water For Elephants was "one of the best experiences of my career," says Reese Witherspoon.
- Seriously, this kid's got some great genes.
You'd expect the Women's Wear Daily 100 Anniversary Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street to be studded with fashion stars, and serious fashion. And with Anna, Coco, Veronica, DVF, Mary-Kate, Ashley and many friends, you'd be right.
- After Tweeting about retiring from acting, the beauty of black men and various existential crises, Amanda Bynes has deleted her Twitter account. Sniffle.
Last night's grand (boring) event gave us all three fashion possibilities — in spades. Brace yourselves, and let's dissect.
- Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are allegedly on a break. When asked how wedding plans are going yesterday, Rachel said, "No, no plans," and pointed to her ring-less hand adding, "No nothing."
Last night at Carnegie Hall, history was made. Four women dressed in couture, posed with Liza, confused us with the presence of random celebrity cameos, and mugged for the cameras. (And that was just the red carpet.) Get. Carried. Away.
It's a truth universally acknowledged that, because it's an event that encourages high-fashion risk-taking, the Met Costume Institute Ball results in some of the year's most spectacular Bads. And Worses. And we haven't even talked "Ugly" yet...
- Lindsay Lohan keeps saying she's hard at work on something, and now we may know what's been keeping her so busy: At Perez Hilton's birthday party this weekend, she debuted a new song called "Stuck."