After years of concern, concern-trolling, and self-destructive behavior that made even Oprah do this, Rihanna is allegedly taking some time off from her Diamonds World Tour to check into a women's sex and love addiction program at Centers for Relationship and Sexual Recovery (CRSR) on Recovery Ranch, a Tennessee…
On The Talk today, Sharon Osbourne said that she never understood the extent of husband Ozzy's substance abuse, and she's currently "devastated."
Reese Witherspoon totally regrets that she Tracy Flicked out on the cop who pulled her and husband Jim Toth over around midnight on Friday, booking Toth for a DUI and Witherspoon for disorderly conduct (Reese yelled "Do you know my name?" at the cop and claimed that he was not a real police officer). Above, find her…
Although Adele and her people have been meeting with Harper Collins to discuss a possible book deal (with a seven-figure offer), it won't be a memoir because, at 24, she thinks she's too young.
After December's shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary, Ann Curry began a Twitter-driven campaign she called "#20Acts,"encouraging fans to perform 20 acts of kindness (one for each child killed in Newtown). Now, Curry is reviving the campaign and dubbing it "#26Acts2"—one act of kindness in honor of each mile of the…
IT'S ALL HAPPENING. Beyoncé launched her Mrs. Carter World Tour in Belgrade, Serbia, wearing what can best be described as an R. Crumb illustration of an outfit.
According to a report first squawked by one of the The Sun’s many gossip crows, Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne’s 30-year marriage is splintering apart faster than Ozzy’s pulverized kneecaps. Getting old, it seems, doesn’t get any easier if you somehow become famous.
A wise woman (Janeane Garofalo) once said: "My friend, he had a baby and he said, ‘I get it now. It's the greatest thing that's happened to me and now I realize it's not all about me.' You didn't know that?! You're 42 and you didn't know that it's not all about you?" And in that vein I'd like to direct an eye-roll in…
- Miley Cyrus's bong hit video was not a commercial. But. Because people are stupid, sales of salvia have increased since Friday, with customers specifically asking for "the stuff Miley was smoking."
- American sweetheart Reese Witherspoon has just plunked down $7 million to buy real-life action figure Steven Seagal's sprawling Brentwood home. It's got nine bathrooms, seven bedrooms, a swimmin' pool, and a Buddhist temple where Seagal liked to meditate.
- At the Betty Ford Center, LiLo's also getting treatment for her Twitter addiction. Cutting her off from technology "allows her to concentrate on herself," says a source. [Page Six]
- Amanda Bynes has retired from acting — via Twitter.
- Star is reporting that the real reason Al and Tipper Gore are divorcing is that he's been having an affair with Laurie David, Larry David's ex-wife, for the past two years.
- Sandra Bullock made a surprise appearance at the Spike TV Guys Choice Awards last night, picking up the Troops Choice award for Entertainer of the Year, which was voted on by members of the military. [People]