In today's Tweet Beat, Tyra Banks is singing songs from The Sound of TyTy, Sarah Hyland doesn't like who she's being compared to and Oliver Stone's script for the MLK movie is rejected.
There were respectful, emotional responses from myriad celebrities about the events at Sandy Hook Elementary yesterday, and there was the one on country singer and singing competition judge Blake Shelton's Twitter.
Fuck being a waiter at the Ivy with a screenplay in your locker! The real way to meet celebrities these days is to become an international Hacktivist and chill in diplomatic asylum for a few years. Case in point: Lady Gaga visited Julian Assange—who counts Oliver Stone and Michael Moore among his most vocal Hollywood…
Oprah Winfrey, Doyenne of Daytime, Queen Of Everything, is entangled in a bitter feud with her stepmother Barbara over her dad Vernon Winfrey's Nashville barber shop, which Oprah purchased after it went into foreclosure last week. Barbara accuses her stepdaughter of using her power to take over the barber shop…
Louis CK, continuing to carve out a niche for himself as Sort Of Genius/the Lethargic Husky Dream Man of men and women across the nation with dark senses of humor and minor clinical depression, was on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night fielding questions about his choice to cast a black woman (after valiantly Googling, it…
Two weeks after welcoming daughter Pearl Clementine with his fiancée Lisa Stelly, Jack Osbourne, 26, has been diagnosed with relapsing, remitting multiple sclerosis—the most common, but least aggressive form of the illness, says Osbourne. "I was just angry and frustrated and kept thinking, 'Why now?' " he told People…
- The National Enquirer reports that John Travolta's Vermontian resort getaway was semi-secret, and that Kelly Preston was not there. Travvie and his guy-pals were "very discreet," a source told the Enquirer. "You could tell they didn't want to be seen."
- Paris Hilton is allegedly making the Nazi salute while wearing a military-style hat in a picture taken on a yacht in St. Tropez. She insists she's just dancing and scratching her nose.
- Sunday, Mary-Kate Olsen was on a flight from New York to Los Angeles when an electrical fire sparked in the cockpit, causing the windshield to crack.
- Jennifer Aniston laments: "I've been asked lately, 'Jen, what's this baby food diet all about?'"
- Making a big deal about this video of Miley Cyrus giving a "lap dance" is just silly.
- Residents of Oyster Bay, Long Island, NY are mesmerized by the dreamy and mystical presence of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, who have been getting cozy in their town.
Over the weekend, a picture of Michael Phelps smoking a bong was made public. What's the big deal? It's not like he's the first (or last) celeb to toke.