Three’s a charm for Gwen: her third solo album, This Is What the Truth Feels Like, debuted at the top of the Billboard 200, making it her first number one solo project.
Gwen Stefani’s real estate in the pop cultural consciousness is, at present, largely occupied by her role as The Voice’s sole woman judge and girl-power megaphone.
Apparently, Swedish fans are mad because they think Gwen Stefani's new song, "Baby Don't Lie," is ripping off "Heartbreakfree," a song by Ji Nilsson. Having listened to both, I have come to the conclusion that they are both ripping off something, and that something is dancehall.
Don't tweet! Just because you think it, doesn't mean you tweet it.
Not since Cher (and let's face it, Cher's fun—not to mention part Cherokee) have we seen quite this level of stereotypical camp when it comes to Native American imagery in a music video: No Doubt has just pulled the cowboys-and-Indian-themed video for their second single "Looking Hot" after YouTube commenters informed…
Gwen Stefani of No Doubt performs on ABC's 'Good Morning America' at Rumsey Playfield, Central Park on July 27, 2012 in New York City. (Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images)
Two mice fell into a bucket of cream. One of them panicked and drowned, but the other one kicked his little legs until he churned that cream into butter and walked out. And then Kate Major and Michael Lohan announced they were having a child, and the surviving mouse was like "What the fuck, didn't you just file a…
If the resurgence of crop tops, Doc Martens and Newsies wasn't proof enough that the '90s revival is in full swing, here's the teaser trailer for "Settle Down," No Doubt's first music video since the band went on hiatus in 2004 (yes, technically that's the aughts, but I think we can all agree that the Tragic Kingdom…
- Randy Quaid and his wife, Evi were arrested yesterday and charged with felony residential burglary after breaking into their former home and living there without the current owner's consent. Evi was also charged with resisting arrest. [TMZ]
- For an episode that will air today, Jane Lynch visited Ellen and talked about coming out in Hollywood.
When I heard that No Doubt was releasing Tragic Kingdom for Rock Band last Tuesday, I immediately downloaded the entire album and then waited for my boyfriend to leave the house, so that I could scream along accordingly.
The Adidas Originals By Originals: David Beckham By James Bond Collection launch party — held last night in L.A. — featured Mr. David Beckham himself; wife Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham… and Snoop Dogg. So, obviously it was fun.
- Madonna has flown a nanny and a nurse to Malawi to look after Mercy while adoption papers and visas are being arranged. The deal's not done and the kid already has an entourage! [The Sun]
- Though Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt looked happy on the red carpet in Cannes, their relationship is clearly on the rocks because once the cameras stopped flashing, "Angelina's smile disappeared and she furiously ran up the stairs of the theatre leaving a flustered Brad to run after her."
- Twihards! Sparkle vamp Robert Pattinson says there will be a fourth Twilight movie; the plot of the book Breaking Dawn will come to the big screen. What does this mean?