Nine West has some shoes that are perfect for "Starter husband hunting," as demonstrated in their new ad campaign, plus bags that are great for your future "walk of shame." Cute and clever or just plain stupid?
- To further her plan for wold domination, Snooki — author, slipper-wearer, and cultural touchstone to millions — will soon be pimping a slew of licensed products, including jewelry (a NYE ball necklace!), clothing, and sunglasses. [NYPost]
- In case you might have forgotten their existence, the Kardashian sisters would like to remind you that they have not only a Bebe clothing line, but also a jewelry collection. It is, says Kim, "inspired by our Armenian heritage." [People]
- Pictures of the new Kate Moss Topshop collection are out — and they prominently display the supermodel's breasts, which she just recently up and grew, like she's some kind of experimental woman built by science, or something. [Telegraph]
- Michelle Obama wore French-born Brooklyn-based designer Sophie Theallet to unveil a bust of Sojourner Truth at Emancipation Hall yesterday. Naturally, journalistically, WWD asked the designer to specify the First Lady's measurements. Theallet declined. [WWD]
- Pregnant singer Lily Allen has announced that she has turned down multiple offers to design a maternity line, given that so many of her fans are tween girls and feels that attaching her name to getting knocked up just "wouldn't be suitable." Jaime-Lynn, are you listening? [BBC]
- Lily also opened the Harrods sale today,…