Nicollette Sheridan's wrongful termination lawsuit against ABC ended in a mistrial, with jurors deadlocked at 8-4 (Sheridan needed 9 votes to win). Last week a judge threw out her battery suit against Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry due to a lack of evidence. In case you need to catch up, here's Indiewire:
Noted comedian and Cinnabon connoisseur Louis C.K. has backed out of his speaking gig at the 68th annual Radio & Television Congressional Correspondents dinner, prompting wild speculation that his cancellation has something to do with Fox News's designated Sarah Palin circus handler, Greta Van Susteren. Though C.K.'s…
- Lindsay Lohan wants a restraining order against a paparazzo who follows her everywhere and runs up to her car to scream at her whenever she stops. This behavior is indeed "psychotic," but how is he different from other paparazzi?
- Hot In Cleveland indeed: Old photos of Betty White and her late husband, TV host Allen Ludden, "engaging in sexual activities" are reportedly being shopped to media outlets.
- A new photo of Sandra Bullock has "surfaced," and in it, she is not wearing a wedding ring.
- Whoa: John Krasinski and Emily Blunt will be heading down the aisle in "about a month"!
- Demi Moore says she used to have "an extreme obsession" with her body. "I made it a measure of my own value." Furthermore, she explains:
- When Us asked Lindsay Lohan to comment on her father's engagement to former tabloid reporter Kate Major she said, "I'm gonna vomit! I so didn't need that info ... Yuck!" And Lindsay hadn't even heard the worst of it:
- First Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins, now this: Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy have broken up. Jim confirmed the news on Twitter, writing:
- Lindsay Lohan won't stop blogging on her MySpace page, because she feels it proves she's not an "empty" person: "There's a person in here. And I have feelings too, whether it's about politics, the person I'm seeing, the person I'm not seeing. That's my way of connecting. I don't want people to think that I'm just an…
I love how Hollywood is using the All-Star game to just call everything "All-Star." Take the "Disney and ABC TCA All-Star Party" at the Beverly Hilton in LA on Saturday I mean, I guess there were some stars there - Natasha Henstridge (left), Teri Hatcher, Vanessa Williams, Nicollette Sheridan, Kate Walsh - but…