On Tuesday, in an interview live-streamed from London, Kanye West answered questions from “friends, celebrities and fans worldwide.” The rapper-cum-designer talked about everything from his fashion line, to why music isn’t as exciting anymore, to his take on racism (we’ll all be black in 1,000 years, or something).
Daphne Guinness now has a music video. Apparently it's for her first single — yes, Daphne Guinness also has a single — called "Fatal Flaw." Guinness's vocal talent has recently been a focus of some of the heiress and fashion collector's press. The New Yorker reported that she once harbored an ambition to train as an…
When shots of a male model named "Jo Calderone" hit the Internet, the immediate conclusion reached was that Calderone was Lady Gaga in drag.
- Is Lady Gaga getting her butch on modeling for Vogue Hommes Japan under the pseudonym "Jo Calderone"? Nicola Formichetti styled — he works with Gaga regularly — and Nick Knight — ditto — published the pictures online. So. [ONTD]
- Adriana Lima, husband Marko Jaric, and baby daughter Valentina posed for Hola! brazil. The Victoria's Secret model discussed her pregnancy, which was plagued with complications including preeclampsia. Valentina was born prematurely. [HuffPo]
- Madonna's the new face of Vuitton. Do we sense a French accent in the making? [Style.com]
- Wait, isn't Lagerfeld on a low-carb diet? Apparently not in Vermont. Says one lackey, "He requested seven loaves of Pennsylvania Wheat Bread and a tub of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter to be brought directly from New York to the…
- People are desperate to buy Malia Obama's Biscotti Inc. frock; sadly, it's sold out. [WSJ]
- The same weirdos can probably still find Sasha's black Gerson & Gerson Inc. babydoll, however. [WSJ]
- Dsquared2's costumes for Usher's tour kinda make him look like Carlton Banks. [FashionWeekDaily]
- Playboy kicks off its fragrance…