Today in gossip about shows you loved in the 90s: In a discussion about how NBC handles abortion on its network, Bob Greenblatt – a former executive at Fox and now head of NBC – revealed that Fox shut down a plot line on Party of Five that would seen Neve Campbell's character Julia have an abortion.
If this item is true, my mouth is going to turn into a perfectly cylindrical firehose of barf and not stop super-soaking everything I behold until approximately 2018 (or I die of a Vitamin Barf deficiency—whichever comes first). Apparently, during the filming of Liz & Dick, Lindsay Lohan made the acquaintance of …
In the age of designer drugs and Twitter and cell phone pictures of celebrities grinding with each other to music composed almost entirely of beeps, there's something classy about an old-school Hollywood scandal. Even Lindsay Lohan's sordid exploits can't match those of Elizabeth Taylor, whom Lohan depicts in the…
Mariah Carey is furious at American Idol execs for courting Nicki Minaj as a possible judge. Apparently she was under the impression that she would be the only woman on the panel, and insiders say that a two-vagina judging panel would certainly throw viewers for a loop, so it's obviously all still in talks. Because…
We've all wished and hoped and prayed it would not come to this, but it seems even a collective scream of "Nooooo!" from all of humanity was not enough to stop Bobbi Kristina Brown from getting engaged to her "adopted brother" Nick Gordon. We've been hearing rumors of their coupling and giving the side eye to their…
- Would you like to see Miley Cyrus take a bong hit and then start laughing really hard? You're in luck!
Oh yes, she did: On Lopez Tonight, Khloe Kardashian proved beyond question that she doesn't know what the word "rape" means.
- Rihanna says it's "fucking annoying" that people keep asking her about Chris Brown.
Did you know Neve Campbell "looked quite heavier" in a bikini twelve years after Wild Things? You don't need Us Weekly to find out — just ABC News' slideshow, pegged to Gwyneth Paltrow's allegedly dramatic weight gain for a role.
M.I.A. wore a burqa, Sarah Silverman wore an infantile shirt. The Room's Tommy Wiseau was there. This was Spike TV's 'Scream 2010,' and scream we did.
- A source claims that Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis "physically attacked" two female employees, one of whom was "visibly pregnant," after he discovered that one of the employees was using her phone to talk to a media outlet:
- Finally, the gossip some of you have been waiting for:
- Britney shouted, "What's up London?" at a recent gig… In Manchester. Mancunians were irritated. [Daily Mail]
- Jennie Garth and Neve Campbell's hairdresser to shill line of hair care products in infomercials, natch. We think this sounds like an awesome idea... if it were 1992. [WWD, 1st item]
- Nicole Miller has created a new lingerie line which she's naming "3rd Date" since, we guess, that on the 3rd date people who actually…