Neutrogena Canada has released a new ad campaign that encourages men to use Neutrogena Men® Invigorating Face Wash because washing your face with the same soap you use to wash your "junk" will lead to "junkface."
Do you wear sunscreen everyday? Do you say you wear sunscreen everyday, but actually just smear on some SPF 15 moisturizer once in the morning and then fail to reapply after a few hours? And do you even think about sunscreen when it's cloudy outside?
Much unlike many a magazine editor who recommends you buy all sorts of crap that they most likely got for free, your Jezebel staff doesn't get jack shit (other than books, unsolicited). And that's how it should be. But on our own time, in our personal lives, we still buy stuff. So this is Worth It, our daily…
Not only is the completely false and made-up term "anti-aging" loathsome, the ads associated with "anti-aging" products are, without fail, offensive, cruel and chock-full of misleading language. Let's take a look, shall we?
- Roberto Cavalli is now in the wine business. We hope it comes with a leopard print label! [WWD, 1st item]
- Diane Lane is the latest Neutrogena "brand ambassador." Jesus Christ do we hate that term. [WWD, 2nd item]
- Marcus Wilmont and Maki Aminaka Lofvander won England's Fashion Fringe award for their label Aminaka…
- Baby-faced baby mama Jennifer Garner will soon be shilling anti-aging products for Neutrogena. [WWD, 1st item]
- Urban Outfitters wants to be your new bff and txt u w all the l8test info 4 nu products + sales etc. Ttyl xo! [WWD, sub req'd]
- Trashy fashion designer Anand Jon (whose top celeb clients include, um, Paris…