- After Tweeting about retiring from acting, the beauty of black men and various existential crises, Amanda Bynes has deleted her Twitter account. Sniffle.
- In a deal with prosecutors, Charlie Sheen has agreed to plead guilty to a misdemeanor in his domestic assault case at a hearing next Monday. He'll be sentenced to 30 days in jail with no probation.
- Stephen Baldwin told a reporter at CPAC, "I am not happy about the way things are. I pray for President Obama every single day. But tell you what. Homey made this bed, now he has got to lay in it."
- The PGA Tour announced today that Tiger Woods will speak at a press conference on Friday, "to begin the process of making amends." Later, Tiger was photographed for the first time in months jogging with a friend near his home.
- Police were called to investigate a "possible kidnapping" and Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's house this afternoon. As a helicopter patrolled overhead, armed police swarmed the house and yelled, "Man in the black shirt. Come out of the house."
- Angelina Jolie has a "secret family" she's "kept hidden for years."
- Jon Gosselin is demanding TLC stop filming Jon and Kate. He posted a sign on his gate reading, "NOTICE: NO FILM CREW OR PRODUCTION STAFF FROM TLC IS PERMITTED ON THIS PROPERTY UNDER PENELTY [sic] OF TRESPASS. JOHNATHON [sic] GOSSELIN"
- Emma Watson has arrived at Brown University… And so have the paparazzi:
- Kate Gosselin of Jon and Kate Plus 8 says she and Jon may be through. "I don't know that we're in the same place anymore, that we want the same thing," she says.
- When Carrie Prejean said she was against gay marriage because "that's how I've been raised by my mother" she wasn't kidding. During her parents divorce, both parents hurled accusations of homosexuality at the other side.
- Miley Cyrus wants to dump her boyfriend Justin Gaston, but her father doesn't approve:
- Lindsay Lohan a liar? In the latest issue of Nylon, LL says she's hoping to work with Seth Rogen but "Seth won't call us back." Rogen says:
Because obviously the best way to address the tragedy of Natasha Richardson's death is to ascribe it to a ghoulish, dubious "Redgrave Curse." Why settle for quiet dignity when there are conspiracy theories?!
Acclaimed actress Natasha Richardson died today of head injuries sustained in a skiing accident. She was 45.
- Leighton Meester and Blake Lively share an ice cream cone on Rolling Stone's new cover. The girl-on-girl antics continue inside, with the girls sucking on a Twizzler and each other's thumbs.