[Los Angeles, May 3. Image via Bauer-Griffin.]
[Absolutely positively and without a doubt impressed by that artfully arched eyebrow. Big fan of the tights, too. And the boots are awesome. Sigh. Everything is amazing, okay? Mommy's little handful! Los Angeles, February 28. Image via Pacific Coast News Online.]
- Thank almighty Zeus: Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have declared a truce in their custody battle. They are speaking to each other again and Halle will allegedly try to make it easier for Gabriel to see Nahla. Hopefully this means the end of nasty allegations from "friends" and "sources." [Radar Online]
- Halle Berry is preparing to go to court to deal with the custody battle of her 2½-year-old daughter Nahla.
Welcome back to Midweek Madness, in which Margaret and I judge Star, In Touch, Us, Life & Style and Ok!. This week: Sandra Bullock's husband is having an affair; Jen's getting artificially inseminated and Tinsley Mortimer is a hair model!
[LAX, November 5. Image via Splash.]
- Authorities have beef with Shia: A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Mr. LaBeouf — he got a ticket in February for unlawful smoking and never showed up in court. Whoops! [TMZ]
- Those Kristin Davis photos? Real! Snapped in 1992 by an ex-boyfriend. [TMZ]
- Ethan Hawke: Not over Uma? He recently sang a song at the …
Halle Berry's bundle of joy has a name: Nahla Ariela Aubry. Baby name expert Pamela Redmond Satran tells Us: "Nahla is the Arabic word for 'drink of water.'" Fascinating! • Gwyneth Paltrow lopped her long hair to shoulder length. Is it fab, or fug? • Does Britney's dad do a panty check on her before she leaves the…