Words can barely describe the awesomeness of last night's premiere of Kelly Cutrone's reality show, which follows the operations of her PR company People's Revolution. Her bon mots, her muumuus, her employees' confessions and insecurities…it's all perfection.
It's time for another installment of Pot Psychology, the advice column in which everyone's problems are solved with an "herbal" remedy. (Remember, kids: Don't do drugs!) In this episode, the Molly to my Nomi, Rich, helps me dole out advice on stuff like smegma, internet sex, and incest. Got a burning question? Send it…
- If this whole Jezebel thing doesn't work out, we now know how to become an internet "escort."
- Lilly Ledbetter is a stand-up lady. Maybe someday women will get equal pay for equal work, but not today.
- But look! Babies and puppies!
- We became certified Tina Feynatics.
- We talked about moms! You can't live with them, can't…
Last night, a rerun of The Simpsons aired in which Homer purposely gains weight so he can live out his dream: Working from home. As someone who works from home, I can tell you that when you aren't required to be around other human beings for days on end, things like diet, hygiene and wardrobe quickly plummet on your…
Hey Susan! Your aunt Hester called from Florida and she wants her second best formal muumuu back! And she says next time, ask before you borrow, bitch!