- Last night Lindsay Lohan was blocked from entering a Victoria's Secret party at a club in L.A. "As soon as she strolled up to the door, the rope was quickly pulled in front of her," says an eyewitness.
- Victoria Beckham says the dresses in her fashion line are, "For women of all different shapes and sizes. Actually, the one I tried on yesterday was the one Jennifer [Lopez] wore..."
- In what TMZ is billing as the "Decline of Western Civilization," Khloe Kardashian toured the White House and met President Obama today.
- Conan O'Brien and NBC are still negotiating the terms of Conan's exit from The Tonight Show. One of major points of contention: Who gets custody of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, Pimpbot 5000, and the Masturbating Bear.
- Two women sued Dr. Frank Ryan, the plastic surgeon who performed 10 surgeries on Heidi Montag in one day, for malpractice. One underwent multiple procedures at once like Heidi, and both claim he didn't explain the risks before surgery.