Three years ago, on May 21, 2007, Jezebel.com was born.
We hate to interrupt our regularly scheduled programming. But!
This week's multimedia compilation of pop culture crap features farts, F bombs, our friend Moe Tkacik, and a soap opera's homage to Grey Gardens, among things.
As the nation learned once again last week with the coverage of Dr. George Tiller's murder, the abortion issue is all too rarely approached with the sensitivity and nuance it deserves.
Welcome back to Crap Email From A Dude! We felt it would be fitting to mark the resurrection of our old feature* - written by none other than Moe Tkacik - memorializing the wreckage of botched relations with an email attempt to resurrect…something?…from the wreckage of a monumentally botched relationship.
- We said our final au revoir to Moe [sniff]
- The McCain campaign said it's final goodbye to tasteful commercials with its eminently mockable Paris-Britney one, its new Moses one and it's kicky Spanish language one.
- Watching Gavin walk a mile in Tracie's shoes made for far, far better viewing.
- We tried it out ourselves,…
Today, as many of you know, is Moe's last day. What to say? Well, for starters, it's the end of an era. As my first hire, I have worked alongside Moe longer than anyone else, and the two of us have seen one another through every stage of the site's evolution: planning, plotting and brainstorming (God, that was fun,…
- Slut Machine finally revealed her makeup secrets by painting the tender, bearded visage of Gavin McInnes.
- Sadie debunked the art of the Facebook photo, and proved that every last one of us is a loser.
- Technicolor Kiddie Swimsuit EXTRAVAGANZA!
- Moe is a Jezebel no moe. But don't worry, she'll be sticking around these…
Sad but also exciting news: Our own Moe Tkacik, who was my first hire and has been amusing, educating and provoking Jezebel readers since we launched in late May of 2007, is, in early August,
making a jump over to Radar Online
moving over to Gawker. Hopefully, this will give Moe the opportunity to flex some different…
Last night Cosmopolitan editor-in-chief Kate White held a chat at the 92nd Street Y. Did you know she was once a waitress at a Howard Johnson's? It was there that she met a very naughty co-worker who let her in on a secret: sometimes, to get what you want, you have to break the rules. For instance, as employees they…