Okay, sure! Why not, kids!? WHY THE FERK NOT. To be fair, I've long thought that Katy Perry and John Mayer are a preternaturally perfect pair—they both seem to relish being flighty and young and ridiculous in the same unselfconscious way. I actually don't mind either of them half as much as I'm supposed to. (Don't you…
Apparently, a few days before she killed herself, Mindy McCready was working on a suicide prevention video with a man named Dan "Danno" Hanks. People reports that the song, "I'll See You Yesterday," was intended for her next album, and she was dedicating the clip to her boyfriend, David Wilson, who shot himself in…
A poised and hella grown-uppish Prince Michael Jackson has landed a job as a special correspondent for Entertainment Tonight, a pretty impressive gig for a 16-year-old although though my impulse is to yell at him to stay the fuck away from show business and go work at the Dairy Queen like a normal teenager because I…
Yesterday, country singer Mindy McCready was found on her front porch dead of an apparent suicide. Having appeared on VH1's Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew in 2009 for her addiction to alcohol and painkillers, she is the fifth person from the series to die in the last two years. Of the nine cast members from her…
Long-suffering country music singer Mindy McCready was found dead via a gunshot wound to the head yesterday afternoon on her porch—the same location that David Wilson, McCready's self-declared "soulmate," took his own life almost exactly a month ago—in Cleburn County, Arkansas. She was 37. McCready's problems arguably…
Daily Beast editor Tina Brown ripped into RiRi on Twitter today, calling the singer a "big fat zero" for standing by Chris Brown in court.
Now that country singer Mindy McCready and the son she reportedly kidnapped from his father's house have been found, McCready is telling her side of how things went down. She doesn't believe that taking her son Zander out of his home and crossing state lines was wrong, at all. McCready states, "I do not, to this…
Four days after they were reported missing, country star Mindy McCready and her 5-year-old son Zander were found hiding in a closet in an Arkansas home and the boy has since been taken into custody.
As 2010 comes to a close, we take a look back at the genre that dominated our television sets: Reality TV. Whether they're Housewives, Judge Judy litigants, pageant kids or Kardashians, we've laughed at them all. Here are our favorites.
- Spencer Pratt has contacted Vivid Entertainment about selling a sex tape featuring himself and Heidi Montag, which he says, "makes Kim Kardashian look like an amateur."
- Sandra Bullock has been given the MTV Generation Award "for her riveting and diverse contributions to the film industry," and her rep says she'll be at the MTV Movie Awards to pick up her prize, ending her self-imposed seclusion.
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have been dating for years, but clearly they must have an ulterior motive for considering marriage. They're allegedly planning to announce their engagement soon, just to irritate his ex Vanessa Marcil.
- In an interview that airs tonight on Extra, a dermatologist's assistant named Jason Pfieffer claims he had a"passionate and sexual" relationship with Michael Jackson to the day he died.
- Lindsay Lohan keeps saying she's hard at work on something, and now we may know what's been keeping her so busy: At Perez Hilton's birthday party this weekend, she debuted a new song called "Stuck."
There was a lot of slut-shaming and misogyny on last night's Celebrity Rehab. After Kari Ann Peniche exposed her vagina and breasts to the male patients, the female patients said "girls like that" are why men treat women like shit.
On today's episode, country star Mindy McCready was joking around with roommate Mackenzie Phillips when she began having a seizure. Thinking Mindy was kidding, Mackenzie laughed hysterically, until she realized how serious the situation was.
- Oprah's been gushing about meeting Shawn Carter:
More evidence of Speidi nuptial fakery comes to light! And for some baffling reason, the AP is reporting on it as if it were actual news.