- Oprah announced yesterday that she was recently, "given some news that literally shook me to my core." Rather than letting the tabloids run with the story, she's staging a family reunion on her show.
- That unfortunately tattooed woman who slept with Sandra Bullock's correspondingly unfortunately tattooed husband is pole dancing online under the URL SandraBullocksRevenge.com. What does that even mean?
- In a deal with prosecutors, Charlie Sheen has agreed to plead guilty to a misdemeanor in his domestic assault case at a hearing next Monday. He'll be sentenced to 30 days in jail with no probation.
- Tito Ortiz was arrested on felony domestic violence charges today for allegedly beating Jenna Jameson at the home they live in with their 13-month-old twin boys.
- Lindsay Lohan has been on a bit of a Twitter rampage over the past day or so, which began with the following tweet:
- When asked about Lady Gaga in a recent Guardian interview, Grace Jones began by stating "I don't really think of her at all," but then proceeded to share a few slightly harsh thoughts:
- A source (probably Heidi Montag) elaborated on her accusation against Hills creator Adam DiVello today saying, "Adam came up to her from behind and grabbed her with one hand on her stomach and one hand directly on her butt cheek..."
Michelle McGee is apparently "trying to change her Swastika-lovin', home-wreckin' image" using interviews and public appearances. In the process, she's providing all would-be image-rehabbers with a pretty good list of what not to do.
- Heidi Montag is accusing Hills creator Adam Divello of sexually harassing her according to sources, who say the abuse went down in the months after her plastic surgery extravaganza and involved Divello repeatedly touching her "ass cheeks and lower back."
- Today on Howard Stern's radio show Ryan Phillippe said, "I've been dumped on in the press for relationship stuff since Reese Witherspoon and I divorced. I'm tired of getting shit on, I don't feel like I deserve it..."
"I feel bad for Sandra," Michelle "Bombshell" McGee tells an Australian TV reporter in a video. She also says: "I do feel guilty, I feel bad."
- Last week, Dr. Drew said that he believes that Lindsay Lohan needs help; now Lindsay has told GossipCop:
- In her new unauthorized Oprah Winfrey tell-all, Kitty Kelly claims that Oprah's mother Vernita, "Buys $500 hats, and she has a very good life financially, but she can't reach Oprah. Oprah will not give her mother her telephone number."
I think it's probably time we sat down and had a little talk about tattoos: the good, the trashy and the hardcore.
- Nicolette Sheridan is suing her former employer, Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry, claiming he physically abused her on the set.
- Today on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, Heidi Montag revealed that in addition to the 10 recent plastic surgery procedures we know about, she also had her waist cinched and her "back scooped." Wondering what that is? Heidi has no idea: