In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, Tim Gunn criticizes Michele Bachmann's fashion choices, Piers Morgan asks the Kardashians what their talent is, and The Green Hornet is totally lying in its promotional campaign.
- For years, Jennifer Aniston had an extremely famous haircut, which she didn't like one bit.
- You may find this simply shocking, but Nicole Kidman has used Botox!
- Washington Post writer Jonathan Capehart is calling out Gabourey Sidibe, and intimating that she is not very nice. In fact, he says, "She's mean."
- Britney Spears' dad has banned her from leaving home without a bra.
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber are reportedly going through a "rough patch" due to ego problems:
- Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen were married in a traditional Jewish ceremony — held at sunset in Paris last week.
- Sources say Michelle "Bombshell" McGee received $30,000 for her interview with In Touch about her alleged affair with Jesse James, and McGee's claim that she didn't know James was still married to Sandra Bullock is totally bogus.
- Uh-oh. Sandra Bullock has left the family home.