In today's Tweet Beat, Anna Camp needs to discover Seamless, Tyne Daly comes prepared and Michael Caine gives us what we need this week.
I swore I wasn't going to lead with any Tomkat news today (because oops my brain liquefied from boredom and dripped out my ear all gross), but then the other celebrities had to go and be HELLA UNEVENTFUL. Blame all non-Tomkat celebrities, not me. Anyway, an ex-Scientologist lady told E! that Tom Cruise is "viewed as a…
Heaven forbid a woman gestate a human and not instantaneously return to super-svelte shape! The Indian media have proved themselves every bit as concerntrolly as their US counterparts after commentators went after Bollywood legend Aishwarya Rai — not only for selfishly getting pregnant, but also for having the nerve…
- In an interview that airs tonight on Extra, a dermatologist's assistant named Jason Pfieffer claims he had a"passionate and sexual" relationship with Michael Jackson to the day he died.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: Together again on screen? Maybe! Angelina says:
- The second season of Jersey Shore promises to be action-packed! Saturday night, some guy was less-than-respectful to Snooki and JWoww, so Snickers slapped him, then threw food and booze at him. (He threw a drink on her, too).
- Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen were married in a traditional Jewish ceremony — held at sunset in Paris last week.
- Lindsay Lohan is in Morocco for the opening of some resort and was spotted kissing Gerard Butler at the launch party. She allegedly said:
- While performing stand-up in New York on August 5, Rosie O'Donnell started talking about her stint on The View, which she referred to as The Screw You, and called Elisabeth Hasselbeck "Elisabeth Half-a-brain." But Rosie wasn't done!
- This report calls Jennifer Aniston "lovelorn" and "notoriously unlucky-in-love" but explains that she has "set her sights" on Gerard Butler, which is "cause for renewed optimism." What does all this really mean? It's simple:
- Chris Brown has reportedly moved on. His new ladyfriend is actually an ex. She attends University of Mary Washington and they met in Virginia, which is where he's from. His reps deny everything. [Gatecrasher]
- New details on Rihanna: The warrant detailing the entire assault has been released, her family says she's changed her contact information, and her rep isn't denying that she and Chris are engaged.
One of the things that gives us penis mag envy every time we hit the newsstands is the fact that they aren't afraid to search far and wide for people to whom to pose questions more existential than "Can u dispense a worthless platitude about finding a boyfriend suitable for 36-pt Helvetica pls?" Sometimes, of course,…