The days of Dexter are officially over. The first promo shots of Michael C. Hall as Hedwig from Broadway's production of Hedwig and the Angry Inch have been released, revealing a side of the actor that's far different than anything we've come to know since Hall's pre Six Feet Under days.
Broadway's production of Hedwig and the Angry Inch will take a surprising turn when actor Andrew Rannells finishes his run as Hedwig on October 12th. The next performer to pull the wig down from the shelf is none other than Dexter's Michael C. Hall. We know he can sing, but can he do it in heels?
Actor Michael C. Hall, left, and actress Jennifer Carpenter from the television show "Dexter," participate in the CW Showtime TCA Panels, Monday, July 30, 2012, in Beverly Hills, Calif. (Photo by Matt Sayles/Invision/AP)
- Our Lady of the Gaga's chart-topping but inscrutable hit Judas is a total ripoff of a 1999 song by a singer named Rebecca F. At least that's what Ms. F claims. If you listen to both songs one right after the other, I guess that sound sort of similar, in the same way that every pop song written and sung in the same…
- Claire Danes is the celebrity spokesperson for Latisse, the eyelash growth serum. What you don't see in the commercials? She experienced side effects.
- I don't know what the hell Oprah is doing down there in Australia, but Hugh Jackman has been injured.
- Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone? Officially splitsville. Tweeted Martone, "thanks for t notes. yes, i saw t press today. We are not together, haven't been in 2 months. And we will not comment on it. Sorry. We r fine. [Gawker]
- Michael Lohan claims that Lindsay Lohan's apartment was a "mess" when he stormed in yesterday. As for Lindsay, she "looked like she was hit by a truck..." her eyes were allegedly "pale and bloodshot, and her hair was a mess."