- Between her responsibilities as a judge on American Idol and her daily daytime talk show, Ellen DeGeneres is "headed for a total breakdown" and "has cracked under the pressure," say friends.
- Sources say Michelle "Bombshell" McGee received $30,000 for her interview with In Touch about her alleged affair with Jesse James, and McGee's claim that she didn't know James was still married to Sandra Bullock is totally bogus.
- There's a rumor that Sean Penn was thrown out of the Governor's Ball last night for punching Greg Shapiro, a Hurt Locker producer reportedly dating Robin Wright. Though there are numerous sources, gossips can't seem to get their stories straight:
- Lindsay Lohan attempted to DJ at a party in London last night with respected DJ Gareth Geno. One partygoer said, "She seemed like a total drunken, incoherent mess... It was really embarrassing to watch."
- Miodrag Mejdina, the driver who accused Naomi Campbell of hitting him on Tuesday, apologized to her in a statement today and said he only reported the incident because he, "got angry and overreacted."