John Oliver took on a hefty task during Sunday’s Last Week Tonight, he actually tried to make viewers feel bad for the plight of IRS employees this tax season—and he kind of made sense.
- Hayden Panettiere has been barred from meeting Amanda Knox.
- A court hearing has been scheduled for tomorrow morning to determine whether or not Lindsay Lohan can leave rehab two months early, but sources say she's already signed discharge papers and will sneak out today to avoid a media frenzy.
"I said to her, people are going to be so shocked by us collaborating, we have to do something that will just kill it. She said, 'How about, "Murder My Heart?" …She insisted, ‘Women will love it.'" [In Touch]
- Sources say Paula Abdul is basically done with American Idol. Just like when she sees a mediocre contestant, it's all: "Thank you, but no." [MSNBC Scoop]
Though the public perception is that Meg Ryan's marriage to Dennis Quaid ended because she had a dirty fling with Russell Crowe, she tells InStyle that Dennis had been a "Dennis was not faithful to me for a very long time, and that was very painful…Russell didn't break up the marriage. He was definitely there at the…
- "She's certainly telling friends she's planning to write a book," says a source close to Sam Ronson. "It's supposed to be about her, allegedly. But come on, you know Lindsay will be all over that book. She's the only one people want to read about." But! Michael Lohan says: "She's using my daughter. People never even…
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden were seen partying Grammy weekend, so some random source says, "It's almost as if they aren't parents." Kind of a cheap shot. But yeah, the nanny is apparently working overtime. Mom and dad need to party! [Page Six]
- Guess who was on the set when Lindsay Lohan posed nude for Bert Stern's…