It's possible that your fevered collective fan dreams have come true—Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran might be tenderly and respectfully fornicating. Apparently Sheeran was in T-Swizzle's hotel room before the Brit Awards until 4 AM, when Sheeran finally left looking "very pleased with himself" (according to some creep…
Temp Ryan Howard, played by B.J. Novak, will not be returning to the Dunder-Mifflin office on The Office. It's open to speculation whether he's leaving for a bigger role on Mindy Kaling's new Fox show The Mindy Project. Novak will continue to hang around as a guest-director and writer of future episodes. With Michael,…
A curious thing about the Victoria's Secret commercials and fashion show: Despite the valiant efforts of everyone involved, the results are decidedly not sexy.
At an event last night, the verbally-incontinent crooner was alternately silent and douchey.
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly tested positive for cocaine in a court-ordered drug test last week. According to the terms of her probation, she'll go back to jail for 30 days.
- Fantasia Barrino was hospitalized last night after overdosing on aspirin and sleeping pills. Her manager says she was "overwhelmed by the lawsuit and media attention" related to her relationship with a married man and it seems she tried to commit suicide.
- Early on Monday morning, Rihanna was celebrating the Saints' Super Bowl win at a Miami club with Kim Kardashian and Timbaland, when a partygoer chucked a champagne bottle at their table from the balcony above and almost hit her.
- Jon Gosselin attempted to make peace with Kate Gosselin at a divorce arbitration hearing yesterday by bringing roses to the courtroom. Kate turned them down, "but in the end it all came together and concluded on a happy note." [People]
- Maybe all those hysterical parents were right about Marilyn Manson. In his latest video he violently beats a woman who looks like his ex-girlfriend Evan Rachel Wood, then leaves her bloody, dead body in a bathtub.
- It's confirmed: Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelly are adopting a baby girl from Korea. In an episode to air on Friday, Katherine tells Ellen:
- Chris Brown was sentenced today to 5 years probation and 180 days of community labor. The judge said she's aware of the rumors that he and Rihanna are in touch and won't tolerate a violation of the protective order.
- Adam Lambert put an end to the speculation about his sexuality by going out to a nightclub last night with his boyfriend Drake LaBry. The two held hands and occasionally kissed.
- Sarah Jessica Parker talked to Access Hollywood about her new twin girls. She's mad about how the media is hounding her surrogate, and explains that she turned to surrogacy many disappointments trying to conceive.
- Officials are confirming that Hillary Clinton met with Barack Obama in Chicago to talk about a potential Cabinet slot. Two "senior Democratic officials" confirmed to the Huffington Post that Clinton was offered Secretary of State and asked for time to consider it, but she didn't admit to anything at a press…