HBO held its veteran-honoring Concert for Valor on the National Mall Tuesday evening, and rough early estimates were that it would draw 800,000 people to see spectacles such as the Zac Brown Band singing the national anthem and Jamie Foxx leading a crowd-wide chant of "USA! USA! USA!"
If you want to boost traffic to your online dating profile, it's time to start listening to Adele. At least on one dating site, fans of the singer are the "luckiest in love."
- Lindsay Lohan a liar? In the latest issue of Nylon, LL says she's hoping to work with Seth Rogen but "Seth won't call us back." Rogen says:
- On the red carpet at a fundraiser a reporter touched Hayden Panettiere's shoulder. She screamed, "Don't you ever touch me!" and told the rest of the press, "You all make my life miserable." [Us]
- The FBI has "recovered" jewelry given to Anne Hathaway by Raffaello Follieri. Meaning she gave it up. Two Rolex watches, rings, necklaces, and bracelets. There is no value given yet but every time the paperwork says "clear stones" you can bet that they're talking about diamonds. Sigh. [The Smoking Gun]
- Rosie O'Donnell…
- Ryan Gosling. Rachel McAdams. Back together. [Perez Hilton]
- Ellen blogs about her nuptials! "I had a big, big weekend. I got married to Portia de Rossi! Sorry, John Stamos… this one's taken. The wedding was everything we hoped it could be. I wish I could've invited all of you. But I have some pictures and video I can…
[Milan, July 22. Image via Bauer-Griffin]