Scarlett Johansson is officially engaged to Frenchman and too-hot-to-be-a-journalist journalist Romain Dauriac, her rep confirms. "They're very happy... they haven't chosen a date for the wedding." After faking us out numerous times this past year with non-nuptial diamond rings, her actual engagement ring is "a…
While Paula Deen's backers have been steadily jumping ship since she outed herself as an N-word-using, separate-bathroom-using, down-home deep-fried racist, others of her kind are flocking to support her. In fact, the annual Paula Deen Cruise has tacked on an additional voyage for summer 2014 thanks to high demand.
Wow. Yikes. Okey dokey. Well. Yes. When asked about Angelina Jolie's decision to undergo a preventive double mastectomy, Melissa Etheridge, who also carries the BRCA gene (and got breast cancer from it) says she definitely wouldn't call it a "brave choice." Because people should really think about granola bars and…
Stomachs may have turned when the video of Alicia Silverstone feeding her son directly from her mouth first hit the interwebs, but the actress says she doesn't give a frickity fuck what y'all think. "I wasn't saying this was anything somebody should do," she said. "I wasn't trying to be independent or cause such a…
- In an interview, Oprah Winfrey remembered her father telling her he'd rather see her dead than carrying an illegitimate child at 14. "I know that I'm pregnant, so I'm thinking I'm just going to have to kill myself," she said.
The 10th annual Avon Foundation For Women Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street was helmed by spokeswoman Reese Witherspoon, and brought out the best in everyone.
- Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced today that they've been separated for several months. They said in a joint statement that they need, "to better understand ourselves and the qualities we need in a partner and for our marriage."
- After leaking quotes from Mel Gibson's disgusting tirade, Radar has finally released the audio. The recording, in which he tells Oksana Grigorieva that she deserves to be raped because she wears tight clothing, is even more disturbing than originally reported.
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly has a "new love interest": a woman named Eilat Anschel, who recently finished a mandatory stint in the Israeli Defense Force. [TMZ]
Melissa Etheridge needs no introduction. She's been a rock star since 1988, when she signed with Island Records and released her first self-titled album. It went double platinum.
- In an exclusive interview, Sandra Bullock tells People that she has filed for divorce from Jesse James and has adopted a three-and-a-half month-old boy, Louis Bardo Bullock, as a single parent.
- Michael Lohan claims that Lindsay Lohan's apartment was a "mess" when he stormed in yesterday. As for Lindsay, she "looked like she was hit by a truck..." her eyes were allegedly "pale and bloodshot, and her hair was a mess."
- Between her responsibilities as a judge on American Idol and her daily daytime talk show, Ellen DeGeneres is "headed for a total breakdown" and "has cracked under the pressure," say friends.
- A source (probably Heidi Montag) elaborated on her accusation against Hills creator Adam DiVello today saying, "Adam came up to her from behind and grabbed her with one hand on her stomach and one hand directly on her butt cheek..."
- Oh no! Boo: Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Etheridge (formerly Tammy Lynn Michaels) have ended their nine-year relationship. Sadness!
The 2009 American Music Awards, at Nokia Theatre L.A., had the boldfaces: Rihanna, Reba, Paula, Shakira, Alicia, Kelly and hundreds more. And it had clothes: amazing and bizarre. And, oh yeah, it had Bobby Trendy.
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel: Photographed holding hands on Monday. A source says they've been vacationing together in Santa Barbara; As for Justin and Rihanna?