- Lindsay Lohan attempted to DJ at a party in London last night with respected DJ Gareth Geno. One partygoer said, "She seemed like a total drunken, incoherent mess... It was really embarrassing to watch."
- In the new issue of U.K. Harper's Bazaar, Megan Fox announces, "I've only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian [Austin Green]," not that it's any of our business.
- Morgan Freeman is planning to marry his 27-year-old step-granddaughter E'Dena Hines, who he raised since she was a child... if you believe The National Enquirer.
- Britney Spears's comeback includes a stop at NBC’s Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony on December 3. Will she perform? Will she push the button and light the tree? Will she ice skate? So many questions. [MSNBC]
- Wait a minute: In this report, Britney says her new life sucks! "There’s no excitement,…
If you're not a regular viewer of Country Music Television, then you probably missed the new reality series Gone Country. The show ispretty much The Surreal Life, except, instead of making has-beens live in a mansion together, the has-beens have to live in a mansion together and compete against one another to see who…