Sam Lutfi penned an open letter swearing to the world he's only trying to help Amanda Bynes and not, say, take advantage of her situation to gain exposure for himself.
Lana Del Rey held a concert at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery and — as so happens when the Corpse Bride wails her sorry song on hallowed ground — the air turned cold, dead loved ones returned to walk the mortal coil and James Franco (and his Elizabeth Taylor/Montgomery Clift head tattoo) allegedly tackled a…
Congratulations to Ciara and her fiance Future! The couple just had their first child, a boy. And, according to the singer's Instagram, they named him...Future.
Incredibly, Justin Timberlake genuinely seemed to have no idea that "Take Back The Night," his latest club single for all of us to get SeXXXy to, shares a name with a massive sexual assault awareness campaign.
While you were staggering home in a prosecco haze, celebrities were still out partying, and here's some post-Oscar nuggets for you to munch on. Okay, so yeah, Jennifer Lawrence fell down on her way to collect her Best Actress Oscar. We can perhaps attribute this to her previous confession that she was planning to get …
Last night Real Live Movie Stars™ hit the red carpet at the Odeon Leicester Square in London, for the world premiere of Lay Miz. 'Twas a black tie affair, which means there were tuxedoes, but also: Weird bustlines, bare shoulders and crumpled taffeta.A is going on. It screams, nay, for attention.…
Country-crossover-singer-songwriter and America's unicorn Taylor Swift very likely touched footballer and rumored Te-beau Tim Tebow's Te-boner last month, but he was too busy being a virgin (or maybe being a virgin in the company of Dianna Agron) to hold her interest. She may have moved on with Mark Foster, lead…
A man named Alpha Lorenzo Walker and his conspirator Tamara Eileen Diaz were arrested earlier this month for trying to extort Stevie Wonder and were the subject of myriad tired late-night show monologue jokes for fucking up what you'd imagine for obvious offensive-punchline-type reasons would literally be the easiest…
- Lindsay Lohan told friends she's "completely over the club scene" and won't even party sober because it puts her at risk for a relapse. Hopefully this isn't like that time Michael Lohan vowed he'd never speak to the media again.
- Dina Lohan would like to take legal action against Glee for mocking Lindsay Lohan.
- Eva Longoria Parker has filed divorce papers, though just yesterday she insisted she and Tony Parker were fine. Eva told BFF Mario Lopez that Tony was cheating, and he reports: "She is devastated, she wants us all to know that..."
- Pink discussed the contents of her uterus with Ellen on a show that will air today.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton attended the wedding of a close friend in England on Saturday, and stole the show.
- Despite failing two recent drug tests, sources say Lindsay Lohan probably won't be sent to jail after her hearing tomorrow due to legal technicalities.
- Angelina Jolie is in Pakistan, raising awareness about the floods that have devastated the country, but she also spoke about the Florida church which plans to mark the ninth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks by burning the Koran.
Glee's second season started with a bang — or at least some very good getups — at Hollywood's Paramount Studios.
It is so on — Emmy week, that is! And at the Audi/Chopard EMMY week red carpet style kick-off party held at L.A.'s Cecconi's Restaurant (did we get enough brand names in there?), the who's-who of prime-time got seriously slick.