- Reese Witherspoon announced today that she's engaged to Hollywood agent Jim Toth, but all is not well in Tinseltown; Rihanna and Matt Kemp have split because she's "over it."
- A UK tabloid called News of the World is currently running terrifying pictures they claim are of Lindsay Lohan at a Hollywood party in 2007, shooting heroin in several images and kissing Paris Hilton in others.
- Jessica Biel reportedly wants to start having kids with boyfriend Justin Timberlake:
- In an explosive new interview, Courteney Cox reveals that while shooting Friends, she and Jennifer Aniston ate together every single day for 10 years, "And we always had the same thing — a Cobb salad..."
- According to this report, Jennifer Aniston wanted to lose weight before she flew to Hawaii to film Just Go With It with Adam Sandler and Nicole Kidman. So famed trainer Tracy Anderson put her on a "Baby Food Cleanse" program.
- Miley Cyrus, 17, is getting her own place.
- Jon Paul Buchmeyer, who worked as a publicist for Tyra Banks during her Inside Out book tour, has spilled some secrets about the Smize Queen in his new memoir:
- After some pointless blather about terrorism and economic recovery during today's White House Press Briefing, Robert Gibbs addressed the question weighing most heavily on Americans' minds: Will the State of the Union preempt Lost's 3-hour season premiere?
- For the past week Casey Johnson's dogs have been living at Tila Tequila's house. The Johnson family sent Bijou Phillips and Nicky Hilton to retrieve them today, but Tila refused to give them up and now she's called the cops.