Mark Salling, known for his role as Noah “Puck” Puckerman on Glee, has been indicted on child pornography charges following his arrest in December.
According to a new report, Mark Salling, the Glee star who was found in possession of child pornography earlier this week, was sued by an ex-girlfriend in January 2013 for sexual battery.
Mark Salling, known for his role as Puck on Glee, has been arrested by the LAPD for child pornography. No, this awful year is not over yet.
- Rihanna says it's "fucking annoying" that people keep asking her about Chris Brown.
- Though Heidi Montag denies that she's ever made a sex tape, Playboy playmate Karissa Shannon says Spencer Pratt stole her video camera and, "there is a sex tape of me and Heidi."
- Alanis Morissette has revealed that she married the rapper Mario "MC Souleye" Treadway at her L.A. home on May 22. "So happy to share with you that my man Souleye and I got married," says Alanis.
- Brittany Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, was found dead last night in the couple's Hollywood home.
- In a new interview Bret Michaels says when he suffered a brain hemorrhage in April he was watching TV and switching from "SportsCenter to Busty Cops 3... Maybe that's what did it!" Unfortunately, his health problems aren't over...