• A Canadian judge has ruled against a man who sued Air Transat after a flight attendant refused to examine his balls. The unhappy passenger was bleeding, but the (male) attendant opted not to look at his junk. •
• Meet Mackenzie, a child prodigy who can type 119 worlds per minute (the average professional adult types 50-70 wpm). "It makes me feel powerful," she said. "I'd like to get to at least 200." •
• Two teachers have been removed from their jobs at a Brooklyn high school after they were caught undressing in an empty classroom. Alini Brito and Cindy Mauro were getting busy during a talent show when a janitor walked in.
- Wyoming caucus tomorrow! Obama is expected to win. Because it's the home state of his distant cousin Dick Cheney? Nah, but I thought I'd use this bizarre picture anyway. [AP, Rolling Stone]
- I couldn't exactly run another Samantha Power pic. But here she is in the news again, talking about how that whole sixteen month…