A large collection of Marilyn Monroe memorabilia is going up for sale later this year in Los Angeles. What, like you needed to have life savings?
The global demand for diamonds is slumping right now—so much so that de Beers has cut prices for its rocks. But don’t start salivating over the deals, deals, deals just yet.
Let's put this debate to bed, kids.
- Adam Lambert put an end to the speculation about his sexuality by going out to a nightclub last night with his boyfriend Drake LaBry. The two held hands and occasionally kissed.
- Hillary Clinton has not agreed to be Obama's Secretary of State even if she is officially offered it. [Politico]
- She has, however, been asked to head Ted Kennedy's health reform task force next year. [The Hill]
- Mr. Jowls will remain the Chairman of the Committee on Homeland Security. Jane Hamsher and others say, in so…
- What kind of fuckery is this? Amy Winehouse borrowed some designer dresses. When she returned them, they were splattered with vomit. [Mirror]
- Some of the puke-stained dresses had developed furry mold on them. [Hey, I'm eating breakfast, lady! - Ed.] [CelebNewsWire]
- Meanwhile, Amy is trying to launch the singing career…