- Star is reporting that Teen Mom's Amber Portwood is pregnant and she's "scared to death." The mag also notes Amber's "been with so many guys in the past three months, she has no idea who the father could be."
- Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Aniston are filming Just Go With It together in Maui, and acting like "absolute best friends," according to a source.
- According to an unconfirmed report on an unreliable website and repeated by a newspaper, Beyoncé is pregnant.
- Sources say Michelle "Bombshell" McGee received $30,000 for her interview with In Touch about her alleged affair with Jesse James, and McGee's claim that she didn't know James was still married to Sandra Bullock is totally bogus.
- Finally, the gossip some of you have been waiting for:
- There's a rumor that Sean Penn was thrown out of the Governor's Ball last night for punching Greg Shapiro, a Hurt Locker producer reportedly dating Robin Wright. Though there are numerous sources, gossips can't seem to get their stories straight:
- Lindsay Lohan attempted to DJ at a party in London last night with respected DJ Gareth Geno. One partygoer said, "She seemed like a total drunken, incoherent mess... It was really embarrassing to watch."
- Helena Bonham Carter says of her relationship with Tim Burton:
- Miodrag Mejdina, the driver who accused Naomi Campbell of hitting him on Tuesday, apologized to her in a statement today and said he only reported the incident because he, "got angry and overreacted."
- Lady Gaga says she's decided "to be single at this point in my life because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. And you know what? It's OK. Even Lady Gaga can be celibate."
- Jon Paul Buchmeyer, who worked as a publicist for Tyra Banks during her Inside Out book tour, has spilled some secrets about the Smize Queen in his new memoir:
Today in Tweet Beat, Christina Applegate gets cheesy about body image, Joan Rivers snarks Sophia Loren's plastic surgery, and Snooki loves the mall.
Television will never be the same after Oprah goes off the air in 2011. If we had a "Favorite Things" list about O, in the top spot would be the way the talk-show host introduces celebrity guests. Mashup at left.