- Star is reporting that Teen Mom's Amber Portwood is pregnant and she's "scared to death." The mag also notes Amber's "been with so many guys in the past three months, she has no idea who the father could be."
- According to an unconfirmed report on an unreliable website and repeated by a newspaper, Beyoncé is pregnant.
- There's a rumor that Sean Penn was thrown out of the Governor's Ball last night for punching Greg Shapiro, a Hurt Locker producer reportedly dating Robin Wright. Though there are numerous sources, gossips can't seem to get their stories straight:
- Lindsay Lohan attempted to DJ at a party in London last night with respected DJ Gareth Geno. One partygoer said, "She seemed like a total drunken, incoherent mess... It was really embarrassing to watch."
- Helena Bonham Carter says of her relationship with Tim Burton:
- Miodrag Mejdina, the driver who accused Naomi Campbell of hitting him on Tuesday, apologized to her in a statement today and said he only reported the incident because he, "got angry and overreacted."
- Lady Gaga says she's decided "to be single at this point in my life because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. And you know what? It's OK. Even Lady Gaga can be celibate."
- Jon Paul Buchmeyer, who worked as a publicist for Tyra Banks during her Inside Out book tour, has spilled some secrets about the Smize Queen in his new memoir:
Today in Tweet Beat, Christina Applegate gets cheesy about body image, Joan Rivers snarks Sophia Loren's plastic surgery, and Snooki loves the mall.
Television will never be the same after Oprah goes off the air in 2011. If we had a "Favorite Things" list about O, in the top spot would be the way the talk-show host introduces celebrity guests. Mashup at left.
The Mickey Mouse Club of the 1990's spawned some insanely successful entertainment careers: Ryan Gosling, Keri Russell, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, and Britney Spears, for example. But what of the kids who never made it?
Best Comment of the Day, in response to The Spice Babies Are Sick: "Bluebell caught chickenpox from Cruz" is a sentence you should only hear at the vet." Because those baby names are only a small step up from Audio Science. • Worst, in response to Marie Osmond: "A beautiful face and a good niche business plan...way…